• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best place to have sex?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

It was kinda ironic to see a thread like this in a forum full of males. ;)

You're right. I know there are some that claim to be female, but I have seen no proof of that. I also have yet to see a woman who knows how to use a computer...which is why I question the sex of the so-called women around here. Now if we had a pic shown to us ...... ;)

Originally posted by Webdude
I also have yet to see a woman who knows how to use a computer...
You sexist (can I swear) ********************** :mad: I will get my kangaroo squad after you!!!!! :devious2:

Uh-oh! Watch out for that big kangaroo pouch of hers Webdude. She held me prisoner there for a week once and carried me around everywhere. Sheer horror it was. :eek:

I recently heard just how bad those Aussies are. Kangasex...YUCK! I was told they like Kangaroos because there's a tail to hold on to.. That was a visualization I really didnt need :nervous:

Haven't done it and probably will become a monk, but I think a bed.
Agreed. I've never understood why some people fancy uncomfortable places. Of course, there are always the exhibitionists. :D

Damn' Webdude

Last edited:
Back