• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best place to buy web hosting clients/companies

papa_face

Hey,

Does anyone know where the best place for finding small hosting companies for sale is?

We are looking to start a new web hosting company and initially acquire customers from other web hosting companies but finding ones for sale is proving very very difficullt.

We have of course looked on the usual digitalpoint forums, flippa, webhostingtalk forums but there's barely anything.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction, or know of any sites/clients for sale at the moment?

Thank you :)

usually there is no market place that is specific for sell hosting company.
when those hosting company want to sell themself out, they usually make the open offer in these forums.

so if u wanted to buy any of these companies, u have to be very active in these forums and snatch the opportunity urself.

anyway, u can make an open offer to ask who wanted to sell their company, there might be some ppl will offer you a price option for buy their hosting company.

I suggest you start over as a fresh hosting company and later on absorb any hosting company which is looking to be sold subsequently .
That will be a better option that waiting for someone to fall over .
Just my 2 cents...

usually hosts that is profiting, will not be sell off.
although when you take over, you might be able to get the clients in that hosting company as well. but be aware that usually those who sold off, do not have much clients, and it is normal for clients to leave every month. therefore it is not really recommended to buy a hosts that is falling.

of course, there is some exception where some of the hosting owner wanted to sell off the hosts due to personal reason. but thats rarely happens. i only saw it happens a few times since i was here.

usually hosts that is profiting, will not be sell off.
although when you take over, you might be able to get the clients in that hosting company as well. but be aware that usually those who sold off, do not have much clients, and it is normal for clients to leave every month. therefore it is not really recommended to buy a hosts that is falling.

of course, there is some exception where some of the hosting owner wanted to sell off the hosts due to personal reason. but thats rarely happens. i only saw it happens a few times since i was here.

Second that, best advice there.

he web hosting industry has spawned a broad range of niche markets over the years. Ranging from shared hosting to dedicated hosting, as well as all the hybrids in between, each type of web hosting presents its own set of pros and cons. For more information please click below:-

http://webhostinggeeks.com/

Back