• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best offer 20Gb hosting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

indangasy

Hi Guys
Who has the best offer for 20Gb Reseller, Plesk.
Email me: ben@beninda.com

By the way, when u have a server that gives you an error like "unrouteable mail domain "hotmail.com"" when sending mails, whats the prob?

Email me ASAP

Generally.
That error means you need to either update exim, or go into tweak settings and uncheck
Include a list of Pop before SMTP senders in the X-PopBeforeSMTP header when relaying mail. (exim 4.34-30+ required)
in Tweak settings.
Or it means you have sent the maximum amount of emails sent.

eRudNet

What is ur bw requirements ? we can get resellers for u on plesk and also post ur budget or leave us a message at http://www.a1whs.com we will contact u soon with the plans and prices.

20GB Reseller hosting i assume it is disk space, what is a very high amount for normal reseller account. I think that you need a VPS for that.

Regards

His requirements are 20 gb space and 100gb bw as mentioned by him on yahoo. So make offers accordingly guys.

Hello indangasy,

If interested in cpanel then I would definately provide you a very good affordable reseller package.
GOOD LUCK :)

euk-damien said:
Hello indangasy,

If interested in cpanel then I would definately provide you a very good affordable reseller package.
GOOD LUCK :)
euk-damien;
I decided to go with 10Gb HDD with DirectAdmin from Dynahosting. [www.dynahosting.net]

If i get screwed up maybe i can take your offer. I hope Dyna are serious guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back