• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Hosting Service!

It is hard to tell but you can see which companies work hard based on reviews and domain ages and a few other qualifications

Hehe, its hard to tell which one is the best.
Some people say that an old host is better then a new one.
I won't agree with that tho.

From my experience of 8 yrs of website creation and the plethora of hosts used, I would say that Namepad is the top provider I have had.

This is coming from a regular user, not one that owns a webhosting company ;)

to be honest, it is hard to determine which hosting company is the best, as each of them might get on the top position for certain time, and then their position is replaced by another host.

anyway, as long as you comfortable with 1 host, that host will be the best host for urself.
:)

You need to dig into many hosts and choose the best for you.
Maybe you'll hate the host I recommend. That's why.
People are different.

I’d like to recommend Hostmonster, JustHost and Bluehost which are the top service provider of the year 2011. You can easily get the hosting of PHP out of them.

Best hoasting services

I would like to recoment GoDaddy because it is the best domain name registrar, undisputed. With the lowest prices and best deals around. GoDaddy offers just about anything you can think of related to the web hosting industry. With everything from reseller accounts to basic shared hosting, you are sure to find what you need.

In my experience i think hostmonster is the best host provider its main feature is unlimited hosting space,unlimited site bandwidth,host unlimited domains. in my suggestion hostmonster is the best.

Unlimited doesn't exists - it is limited by hardware capacity.
Also don't forget that many hosts promise unlimited things but they do have limits on CPU/RAM.

Servebyte! I'd like to recommend Servebyte.com to everyone here.

As you know, serveral free hosting companies use Servebyte's (master) reseller plan!

It's for that Servebyte's network is fast and stable, cheap as well.

And there is no overselling in Servebyte, which is the most important im my opinion.

It is hard to tell which one is the best for you. Every hosts have their own unique template and platform. The best host for them may not be good for you because each of us have different perceptive. I think the best thing you should do is make some research. But if you have difficulty in choosing where to start, you make start with the following popular host today.

Try to check the following web hosts:
1. hostgator
2. justhost
3. godaddy
4. EUKHost
5. bluehost
6. hostmonster
7. host clear
8. dreamhost
and many more.

It will be beneficial to learn some of them so that you may compare features and prices at the same time.

Back