• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Host

STRELOK

Which host is the best:

Criteria:

1 - MUST have more than 10 mb space

2 - MUST offer subdomauns

3 - MUST have cgi or php support

4 - Ads are optional

5 - English hosts only

6 - Bandwith is GOOD

????
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

FOR THE 5,000TH TIME, THERE ARE ALREADY 1,000S OF THESE THREADS, PLEASE SEARCH AND STOP ASKING THAT IT MUSTY HAVE THING YOU DON'T NEED (Like subdomains, you can use n2v.net) AND PHP/CGI

Originally posted by Ajiang
"5 - English hosts only "

Why?
There is no way I would use a foreign host. As we are all probably aware those translators are not even 80% accurate.

That could lead to misreading of the host's rules and then you come back here and say that sosohost.cn, sosohost.ru (etc) deleted your account and you don't know why :confused2

And also (I don't mean to offend anyone), foreign hosts are generally more unreliable than English hosts. Though I detest censorship of Chinese people, I must say that Chinese hosts overall are some of the worst that I have ever seen. However, this is not true only for China. For pretty much all the countries. I've seen FAR more hosts in France, Germany, Russia, Asia, etc. shut down, as opposed to hosts located in the US/Canada/UK. Plus, it helps when you can actually REVIEW how reliable they are.

:rolleyes:
What do you know about the nationality of the host or where the server is situated just because the site is in English and uses a .com address?

Actually

Actually I am russian but live in Canada for 4 years now

English is prefered because I hate translating from german or french using web translators

THanx to every1 for replies

The best host is CLAWZ:cool:

Back