• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Host

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Well, IMO, I think below10host.

Don't get you here. AletiaHosting.com offers the same space and details, only 4 gigabyte more bandwith !!!, for the same price. AletiaHosting.com has 10gb bandwith, below10host only 6gb for the same price AND storage

Originally posted by The_ReVenger

Don't get you here. AletiaHosting.com offers the same space and details, only 4 gigabyte more bandwith !!!, for the same price. AletiaHosting.com has 10gb bandwith, below10host only 6gb for the same price AND storage

Well in my opinion I think Below10host is one hell of a fast host. Aletiahosting I am unsure of, but I still recommend it based on reviews I have seen and sites I have visited hosted on it.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Well in my opinion I think Below10host is one hell of a fast host. Aletiahosting I am unsure of, but I still recommend it based on reviews I have seen and sites I have visited hosted on it.

http://www.powergamez.com is my site hosted on them, pretty fast, only sometimes a little slower because of upgrading .....

I'm sure I've read similar posts on either this forum or other forums. I think the general answer depended on what you needed. You can' t just say 'best' cos it's too broad.

If you have a paypal account, you can try cobaltconnection.com, running off rackshack servers.

Back