• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best host for under $5 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

Overlooked the fact that the OP was not actually looking for recommendations from hosts.

Gary

Last edited:
Re: Re: Best host for under $5 a month

Originally posted by Aussie Hosts
<snipped>

NOTE the "recommend" part.

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose.

For instance, if someone asks, "I need at least 20 MB and FrontPage 98 support for less than $15, which host do you recommend?", then clearly this question is not directed to a webhost. It is directed to other webmasters who would be able to recommend a service.

Feel free to recommend other hosts which might meet the person's needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
really Sorry for not reading through the rules. But the forum seems really interesting.I would take care of not doing that again.Even after reading the rules i am unclear about something. Am i not suppose to make any offers if it is asked in the thread like this one. I mean if i provide any related service.I was not promoting my site i was just making an offer.. right.? i wouldlike your coopertaion to lead me in this way.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ankita
<<Please read the rules for posting here>>
The rules are in the post above this one as well as the top of the forum :rolleyes:

LOL, that's three in a row! :D

Hi sorry for not posting in more detail before I need :-

100MB WebSpace

PHP and CGI

2 MySQL Databases

At least 2GB Data Transfer

And the option to quickly upgrade to a better deal if my site becomes more popular. I don't mind paying for a year upfront if it makes it cheaper.

Thanks,
Duk.

www.sonichost.net

Beginner Plan
50MB Space (ask him for more space, it wont be lots more expensive))
5 GB Data Transfer

$4.95 Mo. or $24.95 Yr.

or

Basic Plan
200MB Space
10 GB Data Transfer

$6.95 Mo. or $49.99 Yr.

I'd recommend dixiesys.com. They run a below $5 brand called 3-95.com.

When I was a customer, I never had a ticket that went unanswered for longer than 3 hours. I only cancelled because I wanted a CPanel host. They're on Plesk except for some older Cobalt accounts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone. I've found a host now, so moderator can close the thread if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back