• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best graphic editor

RedHat

best image editor

Time for a little poll:

What do you think that is the best image editor for daily use ???

1] Photoshop 6
2] Paint Shop Pro 7
3] The Gimp
4] other ...

Question:
-> I have PSP 6 and Photoshop 5, wich of those 2 should I upgrade to a newer version ??? Any suggestions ?

[Edited by RedHat on 01-22-2001 at 03:35 PM]

Of course that will be Photoshop 6 !

If you have the $$$, upgrade to Adobe Photoshop 6! If you are in budget get Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 instead. Or get a student or educational license for Adobe Photoshop because it will be cheaper.

Photoshop 5.5

I'm using Photoshop 5.5, haven't upgraded to 6.0 yet, but by the looks of the eval download, not alot has changed.

Originally posted by AND1
Or get a student or educational license for Adobe Photoshop because it will be cheaper.

**** the license! Blow one of your electives on a photo journalism class and "borrow" their copy.

Damn.... I'm still using Photoshop 4! And there's like problems with it too....

PSP 6 just doesn't work for me, I'm used to photoshop, and I think photoshop is more powerful, so I suggest you upgrade photoshop, if you really want to upgrade since it's gonna cost you a fortune.

I don't think that PSP 7 is worth comparing to Photoshop 6. If you have the money, Photoshop is the only answer!

I have Photoshop 5.5 (waiting on 6) and Paint Shop Pro 7 (I was a v6 owner - as well as a 5).... and half the time I just use Pait Shop Pro... If you know how to use it... it can work wonders... Its the same with just about every program out there....

Originally posted by LeX
Damn.... I'm still using Photoshop 4! And there's like problems with it too....

You is da man! hehe! I'm still using it aswell! They really should release it as freeware... I mean I feel so damn bad depriving those programmers of royalties from the work they did 6 years ago. ;)

*lol* looks like we're not the same species but the same breed! :confused: okay, that didn't make sense...

Huh? Photoshop 4 is SIX years old??

Back