• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*Best* Email service...

What do you want sigd up with gawab for? For plugin free email or for get free email with gawab address?

:D I have signed up with gawab for free plugin email and put 2 domain with them but I haven't registered with gawab free email And know I would try to register :D

Originally posted by TJGuitar85
How does POP and SMTP work?

POP = SMTP = mail.gawab.com

username is your whole e-mail address.
Sending e-mail will need authentication just like receiving e-mail.

Gawab say about POP3 & SMTP Support Is it mean they support free POP & SMTP that I can use or just I can cek other email via gawab mail.
If yes how can I setting for pop mail in gawab

i just signed up @ gawab.com and tried to send an email but it came up with a error message..

it says

553 sorry, you have to authenticate first to be able to use this smtp server, please configure your mail client ( outlook ) to authenticate for outgoing mail server

i have checked the smtp port. it's 25 but it's still not working.. :mad:
can anyone tell me how do i make it to work?

thanks

Gawab SMTP server needs authentication. Use your full e-mail address as your username and your e-mail account password as the SMTP password. How to do it, you have to refer to your e-mail client documentation.

Back