• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best domain name reseller

Thumbs up for OpenSRS and Enom - as ServerPoint mentioned, best to go with something well-established.

We use Enom and haven't had any problems with them. I'm sure you can get cheaper pricing from other reseller programs but Enom certainly know what they are doing and allow us to relax :)

I've had a good relation with Enom the secret is to get a cheap reseller account search and ask arround many DC's have a relation with them and will hook you up with a cheaper reseller plan (as far as pricing).

Exabytes Network has ENOM, OpenSRS, Webnic and Mynic. Difference domain registrar offers different domain extension so we have them to register our domains.

Resellers are those which are not accredited, I suppose? then the cheapest one with a good TOS should be named as the most attractive. However I would rather recommend the accredited ones.

Enom is pretty good, but with two caveats:

1. You have to load up your 'wallet' with at least $100 at a time, and work your way down.
  2. Sometimes their site gives out when it comes to editing custom nameservers and such, and you'll have to get support to come in and do it for you.

Back