• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best CPM ad company

Just assume that you need a .com on the end...

I figured most people had already heard about the mainstream ones, anyhow.

- Aquatix :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Aquatix
Just assume that you need a .com on the end...

I figured most people had already heard about the mainstream ones, anyhow.

- Aquatix :rolleyes:
Before this thread I also knew of focusin and doubleclick.net. I just wanted to see what other ones there are which are good. Doubleclick.net is hard to get into anyway.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Before this thread I also knew of focusin and doubleclick.net. I just wanted to see what other ones there are which are good. Doubleclick.net is hard to get into anyway.

DoubleClick seems to be accepting gaming sites now....

Doesn't doubleclick require a minimum of like 1,000,000 impressions/month or did they lower to like 20,000 or something.

When people say DoubleClick, they could be referring to either DoubleClick Select (formerly known as Doubleclick Network) or Doubleclick Audience (formerly known as Sonar).

Doubleclick Select will not let you into their network unless you are a recognized national brand with a plan. They used to say you need to have a minimum traffic level, and that used to be 1,000,000, but that number was never used, and in the days when traffic levels were the measure used, the number they were using was probably more like 10 million/month.

Doubleclick Audience has much looser standards. Depending on who you talk to, they're looking for 100,000 or maybe 250,000 per month sites. They have recently been letting in a lot of publishers, many more than in past months. I attribute this to their $0.25 CPM default serving fee -- they don't have to be selective anymore, because the more publishers they let in, that's more revenue they can collect from default fees if they can't sell the space. It's a win-win situation for them, they've taken all the risk and put it on the backs of the publishers.

Ralph

Back