• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best CPC and CPM?

fedlerner

First of all, i would like to know what are the differences between CPC and CPM?

Then, i would like if you tell me the best ones you have tried, and why do you think they are good?

Thanks,
fedlerner

The most common method of determining price of a banner ad is in Cost per Thousand Impressions or CPM. For every thousand times your banner ad is displayed, you will be charged x amount of dollars, regardless of how many times a user clicks through your banner ad. CPC or Cost per Click advertising means you will pay a certain price every time your banner ad is clicked by a user, regardless of how many times it is displayed.

I think best CPM programs are
fastclick
tribalmedia

CPC
Adsense
YPN
Clicksor

Also there are some mix programs like adbrite

I think best CPM programs are
fastclick
tribalmedia

CPC
Adsense
YPN
Clicksor

Also there are some mix programs like adbrite

I would agree. Although, I would also put Casalemedia in the CPM and take out the Clicksor for the CPC as I have had problems with Clicksor and they didn't care less. In other words I made over $100 in 2nd tier earnings and it made me pay money to promote their 2nd tier program hard. I made more 2nd tier signups and earned more and then my earnings went to $0 after I had spent over $100 on advertising it.

They told me that there was an error in their stats and my earnings were actually $20 so they had showed me false stats information, which made me believe that I had earn't more than what I had and made me spend my own money to help get them promoted more and they didn't end up paying me any more than the actual $20. The thing that they said to me is that if I have promoted my site more then at least I have more traffic so I should take advantage of their program my actually putting their ads on my site, which I actually thought was a bit of a disgrace and they took the p*ss a little there.

They made the mistake and I was the one out of pocket.

Back