• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best BitTorrent Client

Which do you think is better?

• BitSpirit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azureus

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • ABC

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Rianon

Let's vote on which BitTorrent Client you guys think is. Please vote, and provide a post with the one which you chose and why.

BitComet, why you may ask. Well my main reason is that it takes less resources than anything written in Java or Python, it seems to go a fairly fast speed, multi-torrent management, and well it's special(...).

G3Torrent ain't bad either but it still has a few bugs here and there, plus for some reason it's banned on some trackers(rarely).

Last edited:
BitTornado

used the experimental bittorrent client until a few months ago when i started getting errors from trackers that my client wasn't allowed or up to date...

so i looked at my options and found bittornado thats pretty much the same... lets you limit your upload and downloads can be paused, otherwise its not really that different from the original client...

tis a bit useless when you're running MacOS - no point in downloading on the linux distros around :p

GregT said:
jmiller: There's TONS of legal stuff available.

I use Azureus.
Oh, I know. but i guarantee that most of the individuals who posted are not using BT for legal purposes.

Last time I used BT was to grab a copy of woody.

jmiller said:
Oh, I know. but i guarantee that most of the individuals who posted are not using BT for legal purposes.

Last time I used BT was to grab a copy of woody.

Then I would say you are wrong. All of my downloads are legal.

I'd like to use BitTorrent, but I have a 675MB/day upload limit here at school or my account gets flagged. Are there any clients that I could limit upload bandwidth to something low like 5kb/sec or something so I could leave it on and not worry about it?

Back