• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Billing Software?

TaiLZ

Best Billing Software?

As im interested in re-starting my free hosting business, i was wondering what would be the best billing software?

I do not mind the price of the software, as long as its good :)

Should include:

Integration with cPanel (DirectAdmin if possible)
Payment gateways for Paypal and Modernbill
Optional (Integration with Domain Gateways such as eNom)

Last edited:
As for the billing software I think Clientexec is the best one. I use it from Onthespothosting.net and like it very much.

I personally like AWBS.

I would download both trials of AWBS and WHMCS and try both..

Then make up your mind :)

Thanks,
Adam

yea i vote for clientexec too! the control panel is neat and tidy and i like the way it displays the hosting plans available.

Hi,

If you're dealing with alot of client domains then you'll want to go with something that handles this well.

If your billing system doesn't properly bill and auto renew domains through api and the customers domain expires guess what will happen next.
They will close their hosting too.

Modernbill, yes
ClientExec, no
WHMCS, no
AWBS, don't remember

No one who's used just one can say anything about what good and what's not.
You have to use them to find out.

I have used both WHMCS and AWBS.

I currently use AWBS since it was better - more features and handles domains much better then WHMCS.

But I agree you don't know what is better unless you try them. WHMCS and AWBS I know allow for trial testing. I recommend that.

I will say I like the designablity of whmcs better .. but features to me way out that.

Good luck finding something.

Thanks,
Adam

Back