• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Banner Advertising

Typically, each website needs to be approved by the ad agency. You'd have to look at the terms for each company though.

I know about the approval. What I mean is allowing me to manage all my websites using a single account.

Can't you just go google for them yourself? It didn't take me long to do that though I would prefer networks that allow smaller websites to participate. :p

Dalgar said:
Tribalfusion, Casale Media, Fastclick, and Burst.

Any idea on which one is paying better? I think Casale Media is out since I don't get 10k unique visitors a month. If possible, payments by PayPal will be good since my bank charges rather high for US$ cheques. :p

Last edited:
focusin eh?
yea I am

Their rates are not that bad. 0.15$ cpm currently
Quick payments, good website.

However back in their focusin days there was WAY too many defaults.
They improved however.

0 defaults @ 468x60 out of 164k impressions
50k defaults @ 120x600 out of 112k impressions

$0.15 CPM seem pretty bad. Fastclick is about $0.50 CPM, I heard. I just got rejected by MammaMediaSolutions... When I am asked for my monthly page views/impressions, which figure is that in my Awstats? :p

my fastclick's cpm is 0.24$ currently for normal banners.

My tribal is at 0.35$ currently. And imo Tribal is the highest paying out there.

0.50$ figures are from the 20th century :)

The field you were looking for is the Pages column (dark blue)
I suggest you change stats app, try pphlogger. Very impressive. I fell in love after a week :)

Oh... Seems like they are not paying all that well after all. The website got rejected by FastClick as well, I wonder what's wrong. The rates aren't that good either so maybe I will find another CPC program instead? Any recommendations from you? The website is www.imusion.net.

I will get the admin to switch PHPlogger when I got the time then. :p

You can install it yourself, http://pphlogger.phpee.com
Or if you just want to try it out register for a free limited account. You'll see if its someting for you.

I went to your website and I can't find anything that could get it to not get accepted.
I remember with my freemsnemoticons site, I added twice to fastclick and got rejectd twice. I then took down the 'adult emoticons' category and it got accepted no problem.

There must be something on your website thats tipping them off. MAYBE, its those affiliates buttons you got. Some networks require max 2-3-4 ads per page. You got 10 now. They'r non-paying, but ads nevertheless.

Maybe you could try contacting them directly and asking politely why your website didnt make it. They'll answer if your lucky... Good luck :)

Thanks for the advice, T will do that then. Something I don't like is that I can't use back the rejected username. :p

The thing I likea bout focusin/Mamma Media Solutions is it in in Canada, which mean I dont have to supply my Social Security Number, which is great.

Back