• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best alternative to adsense that doesn't require an application?

unknown00

so yea i was banned from adsense for invalid clicks after about 2 months. no idea why or how. and of course they won't tell why. made couple hundred dollars never got paid. hate it

anyways i've been reorganizing my site and have been trying to look for a good alternative, and have found many. only problem is all the good ones require an application process where they review your site. my site is only active during the school year and only active at nights, so it's really hard to get accepted to anything because right now if anyone goes to my site there are 0 visitors. during the school year though i get like quarter million page impressions a month. anyone have any ideas of good alternatives to adsense that don't require a strict application process? thanks

Well if you're getting a quarter of a million page impressions a month, I may have a company I can refer. This is a private firm interested in advertising.

Why's it only active during the school years and nights. Don't you get any other traffic coming from the US, Internatonal, etc.

Also, hope you have some success, but if you really want a good affiliate program then the process is what you should be looking for. The harder it is to get into an affiliate program sometimes means that they are better as they don't just accept anything.

Hope you have some good success anyway.

it's targetted towards students it's a hw helping center site. no one in school in summer, pple in class during day, hundreds of pple on at night

I guess your sites not in the major search engines then or you have done any advertising for it apart from telling your school friends about it.

my site isn't heavily advertised as it pertains to my school only. pretty much everyone at my school knows about it. i'm satisfied with the traffic it gets

You've just answered the reason why you got banned from Adsense and will likely to get banned from most other CPC programs. It's the fact that all you friends and school people are using it. All these people are in the same area and the school may even be all on the same ip. Now it just looks to Adsense as if all your traffic is coming from on location with one or a few similar ip's will will triger the fraud security.

that is a good point and i have never thought of that. that really could be possibly why i was banned. only thing i have contrary to it is that the previous owner of my site got accepted to the hard to get accepted ones (don't remember them off the top of my head) and never got banned

only thing i have contrary to it is that the previous owner of my site got accepted to the hard to get accepted ones (don't remember them off the top of my head) and never got banned

As time goes on the rules always seem to get a little tighter.

Try auctionads next school year.

adbrite << try that ?

I love adbrite

its like 0.20 cpm which is really good and I get around 0.10 cents a click too

Back