• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ben's got a situation

Such conflicting advice :p

Nick: Err, I don't think she wants her pixatures all over the intarnets for kids in their basement to fap to.

Such conflicting advice :p

Nick: Err, I don't think she wants her pixatures all over the intarnets for kids in their basement to fap to.
Well, at least she's fappable. You didn't do too badly. Er, that wasn't the problem though was it.

Your only bitter because those situations ended :p

Is this your :beer: birthday post?

The reason me and her aren't in a serious relationship has nothing to do with our feelings for each other, we are both madly in love with each other. She's burnt out on relationships and the thought of making a commitment like that make her want to swerve into traffic, and I don't want that to happen, so here we are. I'm sure I'll be bitter one day, but for right now, I like having a girl and not a girlfriend.

I didn't mean to rain on your parade. It's definitely a good experience to have, I just know how those end things from what I've seen others do and my own experiences. Basically, I was just being a grumpy sum -----. Don't mind me.

Of course she does. Oh, and Blank doesn't live in the basement.

Back