• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beer?

Beer?

• Domestic

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Imported

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Don't drink/not of age

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
What do you call hot days in Finland? :p

<<edit>>perhaps I should say what do you consider hot days in Finland :classic2:

aussie beer taskes like crap. it's not as bad as guiness (which is more like licking a bumhole than a beer), but gimme a bacardi&coke anyday..

Originally posted by chicos
aussie beer taskes like crap. it's not as bad as guiness (which is more like licking a bumhole than a beer), but gimme a bacardi&coke anyday..
Meh, Guiness is okay, especially cuz it has the nifty floating widget. :D

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I just like saying widget.

And I can't believe Aussies find 5 Celcius to be cold
Yes, saying widget is fun. Also fun watching the widget spin around when you crack open a can. Weeh!

Why do I have to come to Canada? You come to AMERICA! I will throw a keg party if you come, and all of my stoned friends will laugh when you say '-eh'. Or I could come up there and you could laugh while I say "ya'll".

Originally posted by Jan
What do you call hot days in Finland? :p

<<edit>>perhaps I should say what do you consider hot days in Finland :classic2:

Perhaps... In summer temperature between 20 and 30 C isn't rare.

Originally posted by bigperm
Why do I have to come to Canada? You come to AMERICA! I will throw a keg party if you come, and all of my stoned friends will laugh when you say '-eh'. Or I could come up there and you could laugh while I say "ya'll".
Come to BC, Canada. You'll be able to get awesome Canadian beer, and some awesome weed. That's what we're know for in British Columbia, our awesome marijuana. Well priced too. ;)

How far is BC from Calgary? Or whatever bumfunk town BV lives in. I am checking airfare right now.

Well it looks like a plane ticket from here to Vancouver is going to run me around $5-600. That is too much. Also, that is a long ----ing drive. How about we meet in Wisconsin? My family has a cottage on a lake there we can stay and and get all drunk and stuff.

OK, but Miller and I are going to have to find a way to sneak good beer into the country. and the weed could be a problem too, except I know you don't have any problem finding any bigperm.

OK, but Miller and I are going to have to find a way to sneak good beer into the country. and the weed could be a problem too, except I know you don't have any problem finding any bigperm.
We can smuggle it all over the border in large hockey bags. ;)
noone qould suspect a thing.

That's OK Daniel. I'm gonna be in Ottawa soon, but I have to fly back to Calgary right after pretty much. Just come to Ottawa, then...wait, nevermind, this does sound like a lot of work.

First things, I completely forgot about the best kind of beer in the whole world. Free beer is the best there is, hands down. Friday, I went to a keg party in the Blue Ridge Parkway. It turns out that the middle of nowhere is in Virginia, and isn't too far from my house. There was already one keg floated when we got there, after it took us 3 hours to find the damn place. Anywho, at the keg there was a sign '$5... pay or it's yo ---!'. I was filling my cup and turned to the kid whose party it was. 'Are you going to kick my --- if I don't pay?' 'Well, since you are bigger than me, you can drink for free.' The second keg was gone within the hour, mostly because of me. I ended up passing out in a chair, then on some gravel, then inside on a different chair, and then the backseat of someone's car... and before I knew I had left the party, I was in my driveway, stumbling towards my house.

Getting weed is no problem here. IF you guys come I will buy a shitload. The only question is: Joints, blunts, bowls, bongs or brownies? Canadian beer isn't a problem either... even though it's shitty... they still sell it here.

Back