• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beat my current plan - And I'll move to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley4540

Hi, I am on the following PROXY plan with TechEntrance.com.
Code:
1000MB Space                     
25000MB Bandwidth                     
Host Unlimited Domains                                         
0$ Setup - 7.95$ / Month
If you can beat the resources available and or price, I will move to you!

Please post what you can offer and for how much!

Best regards,
Hurley4540

is this for a private or public proxy?

Also I think this might be in the wrong area ;)

Last edited:
Hi,
Servebyte - We beat the competition :bkick:

99.9% Uptime Guarenteed
Fast Intel Xeon Quad core servers
Great value

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico
UNLIMITED Domains, Emails, Databases, FTP, etc
INSTANT setup
$4.99/mo - NOW $2.49 per month! with coupon: "50OFF"
http://www.servebyte.com/hosting.html

Do you need a proxy plan are you going to host a proxy server ? or you just need a better plan with legal stuff on it ?

Aslong as you keep it legal and dont be a really big resource hog, we allow you to host proxies. Note that the bigger plan you get, the more share of CPU we will tolerate you using. Aslong as it isn't abused, we have never had any problems. :)

Judging by your request you've out grown the CPU resources that are allocated, which is why you have had to find a new host. Perhaps consider getting a VPS?

The Addora Team is proud to announce " We double everything except the price"

Click on the link www.addora.com on the category you are interested on, register; and The Addora Team will double everything except the price. Only 10 available on each area

Proxy is not a problem at all

Hi, I am on the following PROXY plan with TechEntrance.com.
Code:
1000MB Space                     
25000MB Bandwidth                     
Host Unlimited Domains                                         
0$ Setup - 7.95$ / Month
If you can beat the resources available and or price, I will move to you!

Please post what you can offer and for how much!

Best regards,
Hurley4540

Hi,
Servebyte - We beat the competition :bkick:

99.9% Uptime Guarenteed
Fast Intel Xeon Quad core servers
Great value

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico
UNLIMITED Domains, Emails, Databases, FTP, etc
INSTANT setup
$4.99/mo - NOW $2.49 per month! with coupon: "50OFF"
http://www.servebyte.com/hosting.html

The Addora Team is proud to announce " We double everything except the price"

Click on the link www.addora.com on the category you are interested on, register; and The Addora Team will double everything except the price. Only 10 available on each area

Proxy is not a problem at all

Servebyte is 4xing the space and 2xing the bandwidth ;) Looking like a good plan for 2.5$ / mo!! :D

Sorry, I can't give you the 10gb plan you requested for $2.50 - Its simply not possible for the quality we provide. There's already a massive 50% off our original prices!

Gamer4u, I think you guys are "Agreeing".
His original spec was 1 gig, you mentioned you were providing 5. and yur plan was cheaper.
Hurley was quoting you to remark that your deal was better than the "double" offer for the (same?) price.

Gamer4u, I think you guys are "Agreeing".
His original spec was 1 gig, you mentioned you were providing 5. and yur plan was cheaper.
Hurley was quoting you to remark that your deal was better than the "double" offer for the (same?) price.

Yes, Hurley has requested a 10 GB plan for $2.50 via PM.

Nope. Not even anywhere near my max.

Yes Hurley you are not anywhere near the max amount of bandwidth and disc space that you have but you should have hit the limit for the maximum processing power and RAM allocated for your account.

Isn't that agaisn't the rules since it wasn't posted as the offer, so he got a different offer through PM?

mate....

you should look for a quality, reliable, high-performance server than just going for a incredible cheap service. Do you want to see your site up for 99.9% or do you just want to see uptime of 40% by just paying 99 cents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back