• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BBaCE Free Hosting

koyut said:
Thanks Brighteyes but I wanna prove worthy of your offer. I will put up my site for a different host. They gave a good offer to and excellent support. The only problem is the low BW. When my site is functioning well and receiving good traffic, I will try contact you. Just PM me your contact details for future use.

you don't have to prove anything :), if you get your site up just let us know, don't worry about the traffic for now :)

the hosting packages sounds great man. but i wonder how they can offer so much webspace and bandwidth for free with no ads. No offence here.
anyway, i requested a domain hosting already, hope to hear from bbace soon=)

That means he's on a reseller, and they have some conditions like server resources etc, if 1 of the accounts hosted at BBaCE is spending too many resources and overloading the server, the data center of that reseller suspend the account.
Now BBaCE owner have to find who's eating server resources to get BBaCE back online :p

I saw it like this the other day also, but it was back to normal a couple hours later. Im hoping they come backup so I can get a mysql backup.

jk72 said:
The home page says-- This site is suspended
And that says it all...............
yes, the same you will see if your hosting account is suspended...or your reseller account :wink2:

eerr i get this when going to the site

This Domain Has Been Registered
For Future Use

another host down :p

Back