• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Batman Begins

Good. My english teacher is trying to organise a class excursion 400m down the road to the local cinema to watch it =]

Saw it today, I was very impressed. I thought the start was boring when I watched it, but the rest of the movie wouldn't have made sense without it, so yeah. 9/10...

Can't wait for War Of The Worlds now

I thought War of the Worlds looks stupid - and that *really* stupid ad about movie piracy had me in stitches before Mr and Mrs Smtih....

tandoc said:
Good. My english teacher is trying to organise a class excursion 400m down the road to the local cinema to watch it =]

Back in 9thg rade my medical academy too all of us (about 200 something) students to see Patch Adams. It was fun.

Hopefully it works out and you guys can ditch class for a day and go watch the movie

tandoc said:
I thought War of the Worlds looks stupid - and that *really* stupid ad about movie piracy had me in stitches before Mr and Mrs Smtih....
It's the most expensive movie ever made, so you better buy a ticket to help pay for it. But I get to se it for free, yay! Gotta love having a friend that works at the cinema.

Haven't seen the movie piracy ad, we don't have a village or hoyts.. It's called A-M-C... lol

Batman begins was indeed very sweet. Fulfilled my expectations, which were very high. Even got to see it at a midnight showing opening night/day ;-)

Matt8 said:
Batman begins was indeed very sweet. Fulfilled my expectations, which were very high. Even got to see it at a midnight showing opening night/day ;-)
Or you could have just come to Australia and watched it during the day time to beat all the Americans.

Mr and Mrs. Smith is pretty good, but lighthearted, so don't go in with huge action-packed expectations, although the action scenes at the end are pretty feng shui. And as you know, Brad Pitt plays an awesome cool guy.

Yeah, Mr and Mrs Smith was pretty good, it doesn't take itself too seriously - making light of real marriage problems...

... my teacher didn't organise the field trip, but set our homework as to watch Blade Runner AND Batman Begins :)

The comedy in Mr. and Mrs. Smith is what made the movie so great, because they knew they had to do it because it would look stupid if they tried to take it seriously. The concept of the movie is laughable, so the script has to be as well.

Batman, on the other hand, looks ----ing ace. Dark Knight indeed. I have to go see it.

Yeah the top three movies I'm looking forward to is Batman Begins, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and War of the Worlds. I need to have my car worked on tomorrow, but after that I'm all set!

Back