• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banners, Oh! Banners♪♪♪

Jun Luzon

Fine Traders
NLC
My want:
A banner for "Water Seven" which is a Fine Spot Network free web server, location is, http://waterseven.com. I want a good looking one. :classic2:

Your want:
Please tell me and we shall negotiate.

Thank you, oh! Thank you♪
Dayu♪

Could I ask what you're offering? =P

Many, I can offer a lot.
I have an antique cellular phone if you want it.
Really, I am so confused with my long lists so I thought it would be nice to just ask what you want instead. :classic2:

Heh, okays, i'm not too sure. Will get back to you, I may be in need of a Hosting Acc, depending on how far I get with GS =)

@Keagle
I'd be waiting. :classic2:

@Nugi
Do you need a downpayment before you start working?
I'd pay for $15 if I will like it and $20 if it will be accepted by our group to actually appear at the website.

@Dayu
I'll accept money, or you can hop over to my free graphics thread in Ads and Offers. Only drawback is i'm allowed to add it to my Portfolio =P If you don't get their quick enough, i'll do it for $10. Full payment after you approve of it =)

@Keagle
I'd be waiting. :classic2:

@Nugi
Do you need a downpayment before you start working?
I'd pay for $15 if I will like it and $20 if it will be accepted by our group to actually appear at the website.

I need a very small down payment, 4$

www.indigodesigns.us/banners.php

It can have animation to. :)

edit, screw the down payment, you seem like a nice guy. And I dont think you'll abuse there not being a down payment..

Last edited:
I need a very small down payment, 4$

www.indigodesigns.us/banners.php

It can have animation to. :)

edit, screw the down payment, you seem like a nice guy. And I dont think you'll abuse there not being a down payment..

Okay, thanks. I've visited your site.
May I change the request from banner into a header?

I want a header not bigger than 750 x 125 px, not larger than 50kb size.
Please use the shape and/or image/colours of Water Seven, the "Metropolis of Water" that appears in the anime ONEPIECE.

Here's what Water Seven looks like:
http://waterseven.com/images/water_seven.gif

The video at youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiWAuLx2h8

@Keagle
Thanks!:classic2:
I'll jump by to that thread/:classic2:

@Nugi
I'll be having no problems with the price. But I guess I have to requests some more details for it to be adopted as the Water Seven header.
1. May I have them in "skyblue" and "oceanblue" colours?
2. May I have some other stylish fonts to choose?
(maybe just like the one you made at televee, and I want the also font to seem like reflecting into the water)

Oh sorrys Keagle, misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you could edit my header:p

Back