• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banner CPM...

SSSX

What is a good advertiser for banner impressions? How are the rates and what is it raw or uniques?

Thanks.

Originally posted by sucker
:(
Fastclicks never accept my website:(

I thought if they reject you, you are like ban for live. unless you give them a call so they could remove it.

Originally posted by Obe1
I thought if they reject you, you are like ban for live. unless you give them a call so they could remove it.
Not true, I know of a few people who have reapplied after being rejected. If you change things on your site, improve it, you can reapply.

Originally posted by Jan
Not true, I know of a few people who have reapplied after being rejected. If you change things on your site, improve it, you can reapply.
I can't even submit my website again.
It said "The website is already in our database"
I e-mailed them twice but didn't get a reply....

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Originally posted by Archbob
Raw hits. Their pop-unders are unique.

Sweet, I get like 3k hits a day and I can easily improve on the number of hits, just have to add more content.

What company is that from? I read somewhere in the past that banner cpm is like $0.50. Is that true?

Hopefully it's not fastclicks only, they rejected my site twice. :(

Originally posted by sucker
I can't even submit my website again.
It said "The website is already in our database"
I e-mailed them twice but didn't get a reply....

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

same thing happened with me, when applying just put http://www.yourwebsite.com/index.php. notice the index is added on, it worked for me, im now accepted :)

i guess they remove the ssn# ban cause someone i know try to sign up again. with a different website. it said that the ssn# is already on database.

I think the best banner networks for above the scroll are

Fastclick
Tribal Fusion
BurstMedia

With Fastclick I net 25 to 34 cents cpm on banners with about 20 to 40 percent defaults.

Tribal fuasion has lots of defaults but all RON ads are sold at $1 cpm and category targeted ads for a minimum of $2 cpm. So you can figure with them you will get high rates on what they sell but lots of defaults. They don't seem to want entertainment sites at the moment though.

Burst I do not use them but they appear comparable to Fastclick revenue wise with the bonus that they can sell site specific advertising although they usually don't.

If the above three won't accept you I suggest tinkering with Clickxchange others may not like them but if selective with their ads you can do quite well especially on below the scroll banners.

Back