• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bandwidth splitter

Weapon

NLC
NLC
is there a program that u can setup ur computer that can easily split the bandwidth even between an anmout of computers? I need to since my internet is capped and everyone leeches hardout and I can only d/l at like 1kb/sec :mad:

I am running a dsl connection shared between 3 computers, but the connection is capped at 128 kilobits/sec and when the other 2 computers are off leeching I am stuck at download at a very slow speed, I was just wondering if there is a program that can split the speed evenly between the 3 comps?

Hmm I don't believe a "bandwidth splitter" exists..for the reasons you need of course.

I have a cable connection (around 1900kbps down) and it's connected a router and a hub and I have 1 computer on the router and 10 computers on the hub and all computers on the hub download at around 40kb/s and the one on the router downloads at around 50-100kb/s.

My suggestion: Get a router. It *may* help.

well I have that new dynalink router "that" doesn't have a built in hub (stupid I know :angry2:) and that is connected through a network/hub card which is in my computer :chinese2:

Back