• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bandwidth Meter

Originally posted by Cyber-Scripter
I have no clue on where to begin with this. The title should explain itself. Could someone please help me with this?
You have one in cpanel

Re: Re: Bandwidth Meter

Originally posted by Wojtek
You have one in cpanel
Mine doesn't :confused: It tells me how much bandwidth I've used, but not how much I can use... I have to go back to my host main page and recall how much came with my plan.

Re: Re: Re: Bandwidth Meter

Originally posted by Cagez
Mine doesn't :confused: It tells me how much bandwidth I've used, but not how much I can use... I have to go back to my host main page and recall how much came with my plan.
Thats normal...
Every cpanel behaves like this.
Put a lil Post-It note on your monitor:
Bandwidth = 10Gb

:p

I think its pretty stupid though... There must be a way of the script figururing out how much you can have --is it really so much to ask? :devious2:

Maybe I did not explain myself that great. I meant how would I go about writeing a php script to determine the amount of bandwidth transfer used over a standard Apache web server. I have never seen a CPanel before so I would not have a clue on what you are talking about. Pretty sad...:cry2: I know it is possible somehow.

Back