• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Axill strips??

I know about axill

these guys are buying inventory from various sites and searving search results with banners.its looks good.The good thing is they pay in advance:)

Hi,

Business proposal from Axill.com

Axill.com is a unique online advertising company, making the web inventory smarter, Axill.com is a young and dynamic media company creating new revelation in the internet advertising space. Axill.com realized the value of web traffic and helps the website owners to generate revenue from the website traffic into huge revenues by getting the websites and the advertisers onto a common platform. Currently Axill has over1250 US online advertisers including the top companies like Wall mart, AOL, AT&T.

We have reviewed your website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we are interested in advertising on your web site.

Here are the two options we are offering for you.

Option 1: We are offering you 0.50$ per CPM (cost per thousand impressions) for the Axill strips served from your website, we will track the number of Axill strips impressions generated from your website and the same will be available online for your reporting purpose.

Once you accept we will send Axill strips code to be inserted across your website and the ads will be served from Axill ads serving engine dynamically.

Payments: 15 days payouts based on the number of impressions generated from your website.

Option 2: We are ready to offer a flat monthly fees of $25 for your website along with the revenue sharing based the performance of your website for the Axill strips. We will be tracking your website performance and the same will be available for your reporting purpose.

Once you accept we will send Axill strips code to be inserted across your website and the ads will be served from Axill ads serving engine dynamically.

To view "Axill strip" sample click here: http://www.axill.com/demo.aspx

Payments: Advance payment of monthly flat fees will be made upon making the Axill strips live on your website and 30 days payouts on the revenue sharing.

Please let us know your interest on our proposal and feel free to contact us for any other information needed. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Inventory Department
www.axill.com
Advance payments for option 2 it seems....

ZombieMatt said:
If you decide to do it let me know how it goes.
I will. But I am not sure to use them, I am currently very happy with adsense and fastclick, and I don't have any inventory left to add extra ads.

padma123 said:
these guys are buying inventory from various sites and searving search results with banners.its looks good.The good thing is they pay in advance:)

First post. I don't really believe in his post. :tongue2:

Banner Ads Daily payouts..

Yes they are paying daily for leads/sales but only after getting approvals from their advertisers it seems..

Back