• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Awesome free web hosting unlimited offer ...

smile333

Hello, Putspace has been around december and would like to welcome potential hostees to join!

Why? Well first of all we are a free host, but we do not offer just any ordinary type of hosting. We are a new Unlimited host that will not limit your site's potential! As of now we allow PROXIES, yes! PROXIES!We have migrated all servers to lighttpd, lxadmin, qmail, and djbdns for the LOWEST resource taking server! All our servers use about 40-50MB ram and all are Pentium D 3.4GHz 4GB ram servers! Not to mention, instant activation!

How? Well, funny that you should ask, ADs yes we mean ADs help us pay off for the servers that your projects are hosted on.

What? Hmmm.. of course you would want some proof of how we are managing, as we are on our 4th server so far and still running fine and stable. All servers are based on raid 5 with 3 hard drives, for the BEST uptime. We are the ONLY free host in the world with the BEST servers and BEST support and UNLIMITED features but not to forget stable and reliable.

We also have 1295 Domains and Subdomains currently hosted, yes and have been around 4 months.

We offer instant activiation, and this is where you can get started:
Code:
http://www.putspace.com
our specs are unlimited (virtually unlimited). Also, please read the following:

This is what you cannot host if you do decide to use your account for a different purpose, and what you must agree with:
- To not host illegal scripts, software, games, or music
- To not host illegal adult content
- To not host massive streaming applications
- To not host bandwidth "eating" software
- To not host wget/download software

Also, we use the lxadmin panel which should suit your needs well.

If u need help using the LXAdmin panel (simmilar to CP) ask and il help u

I'm sorry but I have to be perfectly honest with you, your service is down more often then it is up. when your service is down so is your forum which leaves people with no support. You may want to change your ad.

The reason for that is because of people keep trying to attack the network and server, and even trying to penetrate the server.

Do you accept site in english from CHINA?

My friend told me that you are always down so I do not apply yet

sorry
i was trying to register wid putspace and it has gr8 downtime

and finally i got it registered today , still it doesnt allow me to login...

Back