• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Thread Subject Arrived

*hum ok MicGoogle joins the topic*

hello guys maybe i'm mistaken but no one pmed me regarding this nor was i notified that the person who believes he had it first was offended that his avatar was "hijacked"

I love steven colbert and proudly wave his avatar in my avatar =P

Now you know.

What say you now find yourself an equally exciting picture of Mr. Colbert?

*hum ok MicGoogle joins the topic*

hello guys maybe i'm mistaken but no one pmed me regarding this nor was i notified that the person who believes he had it first was offended that his avatar was "hijacked"

I love steven colbert and proudly wave his avatar in my avatar =P

If you really loved Colbert, you would know he is strongly opposed to homosexuality!

MicGoogle,

The witchburning proceedings will begin in a few hours. Please wear your finest cloak to the ceremony.

You're so ----ing wrong. Emos only have their hair on one eye. So you won...

Erm, not quite. I've seen a *lot* of emo kids wearing hairstyles to yours.

I love the fact they're all trying to be "unique" when they're even more generic than the rest of us.

Last edited:
I love the fact their all trying to be "unique" when they're even more generic than the rest of us.

Sorta like the non-conformists that have to conform to the non-conformist way of life.

Yeah... that's a very emo hairstyle. Maybe just in a certain part of the country or something.

You're so ----ing wrong. Emos only have their hair on one eye. So you won...

*battery drums sound*

A shipment of fail.

2e2jzuh.jpg

You may have it back.

Do you guys seriously care about the haircut this much?

Should I schedule a conference to discuss the status of Erizo's hair?

Too big by size? Hmm. The PNG is some 15k.

I just tried my hand at making a JPEG of it. The second one shaves a few pixels off the sides.

Attachments

• duckie jpeg1.JPG
    duckie jpeg1.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Duckie JEPG2.JPG
    Duckie JEPG2.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
You DO know that my hair is not that long, right? Is the angle of the photo... Of course, it's been a while since i had it like that, coz now i have it very short... T_T

I <3 my hair

I am actually so tempted to get my name changed to Eriz0, just to be the one that totally throws a thread out of whack

:D

I can't believe you'd do a thing that's only avaible once a couple of months.... :rolleyes:

BTW, what was this thread about at first? :S

Back