• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Australian Dedicated Server

AuzNetworks

I need an Australian dedicated server only!!!

I'm looking for a dedicated server to host a IRC server on that can hold over 4000 users.

I need:

Over 1ghz Intel ( no amd )

1gb of ram or more

a 100Mbit or above connection

and very good uptime!

Thanks for looking

Regards,

Dave

how about VDS on 10MBIT?

If you decide to lower your standards contact me.......
Could get 100mbit but it would cost alot...

If your willing to colo a server I can set that up to on 10MBIT for around $190P/M (Tower server)
All bandwdith is unmeterd

This is not my companys offer I can just set you up with the datacenter pm me if what your looking for dont work out.

how about VDS on 10MBIT?

If you decide to lower your standards contact me.......
Could get 100mbit but it would cost alot...

If your willing to colo a server I can set that up to on 10MBIT for around $190P/M (Tower server)
All bandwdith is unmeterd

This is not my companys offer I can just set you up with the datacenter pm me if what your looking for dont work out.

I reckon for his wants he needs a 100mbit conenction, but not unmetered.

OP, do you need a standard 1 or 2TB per month of bandwidth on a 100mbit line?

I'd doubt you can even get more than 100GB in Australia... unless you paid alot of money (and I mean thousands per month)..

Mini

I reckon for his wants he needs a 100mbit conenction, but not unmetered.

OP, do you need a standard 1 or 2TB per month of bandwidth on a 100mbit line?

you dont need 100mbit for 1 IRCd
thats foolish to think you will!

It may help ddos but 99% of the time the ddos will still win on 100mbit anyway!

the datacenter i would go to would do it but I belive by memory a 50mbit port cost an extra 100$ or some----

I'd doubt you can even get more than 100GB in Australia... unless you paid alot of money (and I mean thousands per month)..

Mini
you just need to know the right ppl!

Last edited:
I recomend co-location, I have seen bandwidth for $3AU a GB that I find cheap seeing some places charge 15c a MB

Pm sent

2 months ago http://www.darkstarx.net was going to offer me a tower server on 10mbit colo for about 140 AUD

They have US connections as well as AU connections

If anything has changed in the last 2 months sue me

a while ago they had alot of old server stock too witch would of been magic for you

but that sold it fast...

Contact Jamie IRC is always a good way but email too...

Last edited:
I have just contacted a few people and I can offer, all your needs, still need to varify the server with 1gb of ram. 100Mb port and 50gb of included bandwidth for $220 a month. Extra bandwidth is counted at 3.30 per gb over this limit

Contact me for more info

I have contacted a few people and this what I can offer:

Intel P3 1ghz+
1gb Ram
100mb uplink
50gb bandwidth
Melbourne Location
$205.00 Australian a month

All bandwidth is counted at $3.30 Australian dollars per gb over the bandwidth limit.

This offer is valiad till the end of Jan.

For more info please contact me paul@pioneerservers.com

Back