• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Audio program needed

Akalon

NLC
NLC
Does anyone know of a simple program that lets you record your voice over a wav (music) file??

I'm not sure, but there are several that would let you record your voice separately and then mix it in.

I just noticed that stutterfly is on your list of bands that rock. I agree

I got some video of them live in june at a party I was at. I could share it if you want.

Could you name any?

And yeah, Stutterfly rock. It would be cool if you could share it, but im on 56k :/

ok. I'd have to get it off my video camera and onto my computer some how too, so It's safe to say i probably can't share it.

Sorry.. Can't name any off the top of my head.

Couldn't Windows Sound Recorder do that? You wanted simple, that's about as simple as it gets. Record the two separately, then mix one with the other using the "Mix with File..." option.

Does it have to involve a computer? You could get two tape recorders, a cord-spliter-thingy, and a length of cord. Connect the spliter to the microphone port on Tape Recorder #1, one end of the spliter to a microphone, the other end to the headphone port on Tape Recorder #2, press Record on #1, Play on #2, and speak into the microphone (you might want another spliter so you can listen to #2 play on headphones while you narrate).

Back