• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ATTN All Free Hosts

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
I am looking for an existing free hosting company to sponsor.

What does this mean? If you run a free hosting company, been around for a while (if I’ve heard of you it's a plus), and you're running out of space (it will be put to good use, not just looking for more to throw away), Uncle Phuckedup want's you!

Why? I was going to start up a free hosting company with a friend, but we didn't have the time to get it up and running. I was left with 3 options: just give up and stop paying for the reseller, although it was a cheap deal that I don't want to throw away; sell the reseller, which is my second option of this doesn't work; or sponsor an existing free hosting company, because I'm such a nice guy.

I am not interested if you used to help run a free hosting company, you are interested in starting up a hosting company, you want the reseller for free for some reason, or you want to buy the reseller.

If you're interested, just PM me. I'll ask for details about your site, clients, statistics, etc. so if you're going to lie or don't have any stats available, don't bother asking.

I read your post u dont want sponsor for people who want start a free webhosting company, but my site have more 11,000 members, and have more 1000 visits per day, i really want make a site free hosting with pay by post, in my country dont have much free webhosting provide ( a poor country ), and many people need good free host for learning design, learning php, perl v.v... I want apply your free reseller to help them, hope you can accept this!

Thank you very much !

If you can, pls setup for domain : all4viet.info , i can ads google ads or your banner on that site!

Back