• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Attention: Free Image Hosting Owners

amrmsite

Hey,

Im looking for any owners of image hosting sites who may be interested in a sort of deal for my site www.myspacetrain.co.uk, im going to be offering myspace layouts on the site but unfortunatly the bandwidth use of this will be too much for me so im wondering if any image hosters would like to host them for me on a permenant basis and in return on each page that has the codes for the images ill put your link saying hosted by "your site" if thats not enough im sure we can come to an agreement, just PM me!

Thanks

It could use alot of bandwidth talking gigabytes and gigabytes no image will be over 200kb but im expecting thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of hits so 100k x 200kb = 20gb ish a month but that could easily double depending on the sites popularity but that will take a while to achieve.

Multiple upload and uptime reliability is a must.

i think i may try out imageshack for now, as long as i like every image to them i wont get my images deleted.

amrmsite said:
i think i may try out imageshack for now, as long as i like every image to them i wont get my images deleted.

Good luck. When an images uses too much bandwidth it is deleted on imageshack.

Why not try out: http://imagetubes.com/ we will never delete your images and we have over 1TB bandwidth to spare.

Back