• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ASP/PHP/MySQL

Why do you need both ASP and PHP? Wait...let me guess - you only know how to program in ASP, but you want to host a forum or a CMS script that's written in PHP.

I want to host a Snitz board......it needs ASP....actually I don't need PHP sorry......I do need MySQl (or Access).....and domain hosting too for in the future

It will be a web alliance where people meet and help each other with their websites...it was located at www.cweb.org and the previous owner decided to terminate it.....would be gracious if you could host me Thanks!

Ok, I can live without ASP (phpBB is just as good) but I will need PHP and MySQL...if there will be ads, only popups. I would like at least 10MB of space....thanks!

Originally posted by tylerpuckett
I want to host a Snitz board......it needs ASP....actually I don't need PHP sorry......I do need MySQl (or Access).....and domain hosting too for in the future

It will be a web alliance where people meet and help each other with their websites...it was located at www.cweb.org and the previous owner decided to terminate it.....would be gracious if you could host me Thanks!

I have a SNITZ Forum on www.websamba.com
they are fast , just a small TOP FRAME.

on the http://forum.snitz.com/ site theres a patch or the file that setup your database on websamba
look for it

www.1asphost.com
- 100mb space, unlimited bandwidth, asp, cdonts, jmail, online zip/unzip capability - Ready to signup
www.7host.com
50MB, ftp, popup banners. Ready to signup !
www.acnova.com
unlimited webspace, unlimited bandwidth, php, cgi, asp (savant server), no ads, no ftp
www.aspwebserver.com
www.asp-world.co.uk
10MB, banners
www.brinkster.com
space 30mb, no ftp, low bandwidth, otherwise ok.
www.digitalrice.com
- NEW: $1.99 onetime only setup fee! - space 5MB, asp, ftp, fast and reliable - really good host, except the little space they offer (get 100MB with additional mysql for $24.99 a year).
www.dingojunction.com
www.domaindlx.com
. 15 MB, unlimited bandwidth, no ftp but zip upload script - works fine.
www.dotnetplayground.com
30 Mb, 500 MB transfer per month, FTP, ASP.NET, banner free.Ready to signup!
www.efrance.fr
French! 50MB, ftp. Ready to signup !
www.efree2net.com
Hosting program is not ready yet - 10mb, access, asp, php, cgi, perl, ftp, no ads
www.ff-an.com
50MB, 1GB bandwidth, ASP, PHP, CGI, FTP, MySQL, some ads. You have to be a member of their forum to have an account
www.freeasphost.co.uk
15MB, only 250MB bandwidth/month, FTP
www.freecfm.com
30mb, asp, ftp, really unstable -
www.frip.dk
ftp, 10mb, no ads, asp, php, access, mysql, ssi.
www.fri-web.dk
unlimited space, no ftp, no ads, ChilliSoft ASP
www.ionwd.com
- unlimited space, ASP, ASP.NET, CFM, Perl, PHP, MSSQL, Access, FTP, no ads. But slow.
www.labulle.net
french, 50 MB space, asp, ftp.
www.marhost.com

unlimited bandwidth, 10mb space, ftp, perl, asp, php support.
www.obzh.com
30MB space, unlimited traffic, cgi, asp, no ftp
www.on-server.com/free.htm
asp, no ftp.
www.raketnet.nl
25MB , only 200MB transfer per month, ftp.
www.rbftp.org
15MB, PERL, ASP, unlimited hits, CDONTS, JMail, no ads, no ftp. Not very secure. Ready to signup! pedroz, wii
www.subpaq.dk
- 5 mb of space, Jmail, no ftp, no ads Ready to signup! pedroz, wii
www.virtuaserver.dk

danish host, asp, asp.net, php, mysql/odbc, smtp, wap, flash, ftp - only for danish users,

www.websamba.com
space 30mb, no mail component, ftp, asp

go thru this list and see whats available

( I havent checked the list )

ionwd is really really really really really really slow.when i used them,it took me like 5 minutes to upload a 500k page and it loads slow too.

Originally posted by ibfw

go thru this list and see whats available

( I havent checked the list ) [/B]

this is a list from www.free-hosts.info. we are checking the hosts and 'Ready to signup' near a host description means that it is online and signup form is working. more info at our site.

Back