• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AsianMusicRevelation Project

Amg

I need help building "A site dedicated to bringing Asian music to North America! They have concert videos, as well as audio, a chat room and message board, photo galleries, monthly contests and more"

Whats my goal?
My goal is to bring a Interest in Asian music and culture to the world
Why?
Because not many people in America know a lot about Asia and its music in fact some if they here something foreign turn it off right away but will turn and there music which they think is better but only because they don't understand
so, is the website going to make any money?
Our basic goal is to allow them to truly understand threw the use of translated lyrics video and audio samples and encourage them to buy the music maybe even have a forum for discussion as well
are you going to spend money to make the site?
no its a free project which means means volunteer effort but all donations would go toward a paid hosting service.
What i need:
I need a designer\ co founder
To do what?to help me with design of site and to locate new willing members for the project. as well as a host for free m unsure how much space i will need as of yet but plan who ever helps me he\she and i will be big:)
Plan:
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/1145212/Site_plan.zip

I may be interested in helping you with this project. :)

Feel free to PM me, or contact me via Yahoo/AIM.

Back