• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asian 2pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you can talk to Todd about it :)

But the point being, you accused Bruce of being a communist because of a typo. I (at first) jokingly asked if you were a communist too because of your typos. I thought you would at least have seen the humour in it, but I guess I was wrong :confused2

*May the good lord forgive me for having a sense of humour*

Originally posted by Jan
Sure you can talk to Todd about it :)

But the point being, you accused Bruce of being a communist because of a typo. I (at first) jokingly asked if you were a communist too because of your typos. I thought you would at least have seen the humour in it, but I guess I was wrong :confused2

*May the good lord forgive me for having a sense of humour*

That was pathetic. What the hell is wrong with you? Now you got to bring in crap like that into this thread? AND WTF DO TYPOS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS MATTER? PUT A SOCK IN IT.

Hey, hey...I'm supposed to be the grammar freak here. :devious2:

Fascism = Hitler, Mussolini
Racism = KKK (Ku Klux Klan, for those of you who don't know)
Idiotic and Boring = That movie Akalon posted

Sure! I will put a sock in it....you have no reasonable reply as to what's good for the goose is also good for the gander :classic2:

C'est la vie!

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Maybe you should of got removed from being a moderator, because you suck at it. Posting arbitrary threads.

i totally agree

Originally posted by ac3
the americans see the croc hunter as the ideal aussie :/
You mean that's not the average Aussie? :eek:

Wow, you leanr something new everyday.

WHY WHY WHY must you constantly post about your Republicanism!!! we don't care!! nobody cares!! now STOP it!

WHEN THE ---- DID I POST ABOUT IT?

You must have a real short term memory!!!

"And would you respond to my response to you saying I am a communist. I am infact almost a Cold-war era Republican, based on US standards."

Originally posted by syd

You must have a real short term memory!!!

"And would you respond to my response to you saying I am a communist. I am infact almost a Cold-war era Republican, based on US standards."

I mentioned that once because some illogical person called me a illogical commie.

I mentioned that once because some illogical person called me a illogical commie.

ONCE? Yeah, hah, you mention it sooo much. And I'd like to know why you are never banned, because you constantly swear and personally insult others.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja

That's because you are a commie (a gay one at that)

No you are. You are also illogical. Your entire existence is illogical.

ONCE? Yeah, hah, you mention it sooo much. And I'd like to know why you are never banned, because you constantly swear and personally insult others.

I fight fire with fire.

Does every thread have to turn into a battle and an argument?

I ask if this thread can be locked. This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back