• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Arrest warrant issued for Michael Jackson

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
shocking :rolleyes:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/11/19/jackson_arrest031119

LOS OLIVOS, CALIF. - Sheriff's officials in California have issued an arrest warrant for pop star Michael Jackson.

A spokesperson for the sheriff said Wednesday it is in connection with a child molestation case. The warrant is for a violation of Section 288 of the California Penal Code, which prohibits lewd or lascivious acts with a child under age 14.

Senior Deputy Tim Gracey, with the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department, said police are negotiating Jackson's surrender with his lawyer.

The singer is in Las Vegas.

Police have been searching his extensive Neverland Ranch since Monday.

Authorities will hold a news conference at 2:00 p.m. ET.

anyone else see this as no surprise?

It's sad.

The first time he may have been able to convince people he was innocent, but now.. now this with a arrest warrant.

*shakes head* he's done.

^-- What he said. Maybe if he's in jail we won't have to see his fugly face on the news for a while...

Originally posted by notnamed
^-- What he said. Maybe if he's in jail we won't have to see his fugly face on the news for a while...
Or in the movies.....*cough*Men in Black 2*cough*

why is it always boys that are being molested?
never girls...

I agree with notnamed, hes ugly :)

I know I'llget flamed for this, but I say Leave the poor guy alone. Poor as in mentally and spiritually poor. Not literally. Don't you think he's been through enough...

How can you compare his "hard times" when a child is getting molested? Leave the poor guy alone to continue this? Thats sick.

Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Anyways, I think people just want some free money.

And that's enough out of me :eek:

Originally posted by striker
Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Anyways, I think people just want some free money.

Oh come on :doh!: , this sick prick has been at it 4 years 1 way or another, he should have been locked up ages ago (how about endangerment 4 what he did 2 his kid by hanging it out the window, not 2 even mention all the other stuff), if this was just about money there wouldn't be such a looooooong history of it, I don't know why people still stick up 4 him, especially after the interviews awhile back where he all but admitted doing it!! :confused5

But really, deep down inside, who hasn't had sexual fantasies about Michael Jackson? I know I have.

Originally posted by Toefur
But really, deep down inside, who hasn't had sexual fantasies about Michael Jackson? I know I have.

There is no smilie that can express my shock and uncertainty.

You arent serious?!

Originally posted by Toefur
You just like his womanish look :p

Back