• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you invest in doman names?

Yes I do, but that is only wise approach and nothing more. I do not think that is some kind of investment or so.

I don't know about investment yet, but for the last year I have bought dozens.

You can consider booking domains is my hobby.... whenever i get some good domain name which may have potential i try to grab it. I dont think it as a investment rather i try to get them, develop them and may sell them for good price ;)

I am invested in the domain name csramerica.com you think this name may have some worth of any thing. How would you know is their potential on a name.

I used to buy a lot of domains, I still have a fair few and continue to buy ones that might have some value.

i done little bought 2 and make small site then promote it. But unfortunately no much visitors I got and now both are expired. Now i have some and working on it

i done little bought 2 and make small site then promote it. But unfortunately no much visitors I got and now both are expired. Now i have some and working on it

I wonder why didn't you make a try to sell those domain names at least try? I suppose that you could to sell that on at least double registration price

Back