• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you in the USA? If So 100% Free Domain Names

tommyd

THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE A COMPUTER CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IN THE U.S.A. AS IT CHECKS BY IP ADDRESS TO VALIDATE YOUR LOCATION.

http://www.domainlagoon.com

Dietzel LLC, doing business as Domain Lagoon (http://www.domainlagoon.com) has announced today that they have officially launched their Free Domain Name Program. Dietzel LLC, a provider of web services and local internet assistance is very proud of this milestone.

They are very proud and excited to be able to offer members free domain names in exchange for 10-20minutes of their time to fill out selected surveys from sponsors.. Domain Lagoon (www.domainlagoon.com) is a points based website in which offers points for each completed offer. After a certain number of points the user is able to cash in the points for a free domain name.

Thomas M. Dietzel, President of Dietzel LLC commented, "I am very excited to offer this project to the public. After successful beta testing we are finally ready to go full force. We anticipate our members to register over 1000 domains a month. Each Member will receive their own web control panel to fully manage their domain name where they have full control from Name Servers to WHOIS information."

FAQ:

Question: How do you provide free domain names?
Answer: We are able to provide you a free domain names because our sponsors advertise on our site. You have to complete a few offers to earn enough points to qualify for a free domain.

Question: Does it cost me anything to particpate in the offers?
Answer: No, we have carefully selected offers from our sponsors that do not require you to buy anything. They just require your time to complete.

Question: Is the domain registered in my name?
Answer: Yes, we will register the domain name in your name. You will have FULL control over it.

Question: How long will the domain name be registered for?
Answer: We register them for one year. After 11 months we will send you an email asking if you wish to keep it. If you wish to keep it we can provide you more offers to complete or you can simply pay to renew it at a discounted rate of $9.99 per year.

Question: Do you provide any support?
Answer: We provide very basic support, which is limited to our program only. The only other support we offer is who is changes and name server changes on the said domains.

Question: Do you have a control panel in which we can manage the domain name from?
Answer: Once completing our program and you have been approved to receive you free domain name we will send you a welcome email. In this welcome email you will find a link to control your domain name. You can control every aspect of it from changing the whois, name servers, creating private name servers, and much more. You have almost all the same features as any major domain provider.

Question: I am not in the USA can I register a free domain?
Answer: Unfourtantley at this time our sponsors only accept USA based residents. If you have a friend in the USA they can sign-up for you.

Offer Approval is not instant and can take up to 24hours but typically is within a few hours.

THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE A COMPUTER CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IN THE U.S.A. AS IT CHECKS BY IP ADDRESS TO VALIDATE YOUR LOCATION.

will I lost domain after a year?

Question: How long will the domain name be registered for?

Answer: We register them for one year. After 11 months we will send you an email asking if you wish to keep it. If you wish to keep it we can provide you more offers to complete or you can simply pay to renew it at a discounted rate of $9.99 per year.

Back