• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you a Blogger - Get Paid to Blog Now!

Hemanth

Are you a blogger? Tired of writing a lot without any success and much readers.

With 'Blogworkz' I'm trying to create a community of bloggers interested in working for a common goal. The basic funda is 'one can't do it alone'! Look at popular blogs like Techcrunh/ Engadget/ Weblogs inc. etc. There a number of bloggers post together and work together to get it done.

I have a number of blogs ready now and seeking for Authors. The topics ranges is as follows: ( All are .COM Domain names)

General Technology, Web, Internet, Gadgets etc.

Linux

Apple products, MAC, Mac softwares and Mac OSX

Global warming and Green Projects

Spam and Antispam measures and softwares

Computer security and security products like antivirus, antispam, firewall, antispyware etc.

Webhosting, servers and webhosting plans

Microprocessors and Chipsets

Automobiles and Fast cars, Super cars

Photography

Careers

Please let me know if you are interested in joining as an editor of any of the blogs given above. The blogging can be either a Pay/Post or Revenue sharing business model.

Please PM me or post a comment in my blogpost.

http://www.hemanth.in/blogworkz/blogworkz-get-paid-to-blog.html

PS: Since i'm just starting this, I'm looking for the minimum payout options. So please send me your lowest rates.

Regards..

Back