• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anything to say about FDCServers.net

striker

Strike 3
NLC
Does anyone have anything good/bad to say about FDCServers.net?? Is their support OK? Any dodgy business tactics?

The prices seem MORE than reasonable (Especially for the VPS Packages), and you can never trust the google search results about reviews these days, you don't know which ones are reviews and which ones are "reviews" aka paid ads, you could look but I don't wanna be bothered with it, takes time, so I thought I'd ask some of the wiser folk around here.

Thanks.:)

Cheap bandwidth, third and forth hand hardware. But they do have good support.
Um, have you botherd to check there site?
they have prem mix's and cheap mix's now.

They are "OK" in the aspect of cheap bandwidth its really quite a good mix for how cheap they have it
Of course the unmeterd bandwidth its not gameserver quality but its very good for websites irc etc
They dont use all crap they mix it with compains like lv3 and that in there unmeterd mix's
Ticket support system is the best I have ever seen 15 min responce 24/7
There forums are total crap and the mods are very rude
They are very easy going via the sales department they do alot to keep you happy -
They are have made mistakes not long ago they didnt have a backup route when there core router failed -- witch they fixed now they do over all I woyuld give them around a 7/10
No they dont use 4th hand hardware I dont know where hosting-shack is getting this from But they offen buy brand new server stock becuse they have run out of current stock
Hope this helps you abit more :beer:

I have said befor they used crap hardware but I was anrgy becuse a HDD went in the VPS node I was on- It was nothing more than that :D witch might be where hosting-shack is getting that info from
if so Im sorry for any confusion i was very mad that day lol

Last edited:
They are widely used, as they have been for years. Sure there are some complaints, but no host has a flawless history. Only those that have a problem complain, those happy with them (the majority) you rarely hear from.

I used them from 3 months and it was an issueless experience. Quick ticket responses (20min being the longest ever). And it gave me a cheap way to give me the 5TB of bandwidth I needed every month. I was very satisfied.

Was with them for a year,Was great then all of a sudden everything chaged over,heard it was bought out but the bandwith is garbage i wouldnt recommend my worst enemy host with them :)

Aint sure,Someone told me that,Could be a rumor i guess.But i know there service really is Crap,Support is good but the bandwith is just garbage

FDCServers is a great place if you are running IRC or some heavy bandwidth sites, but I don't recommend for game servers or shout cast, there bandwidth is cheap and that in turn means low quality, however they are fast on support I never went more then 10 minutes, which was just great, and I always found then friendly.

Back