• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anything OTHER than excelland that provide 100mb or over?

dorothyc

It's hard enough to hope that one server won't go down, now I've to pray that both excelland and the reseller will stay online in order to keep my site?

I need a server that provide at least 100mb
with ftp
file size limit doesn't matter since most of my files are less than one meg
any kind of advertisment will be fine

any suggestion?

thanks in advance

NBCI! they have unlimited (no not virtually) space. They are fast also, give tham a shot.

Theres also topcities, they give 150MBs with ftp.

Prob with them is that they don't support CGI or anything like that, plus they hv banners on each page. Max. file size is 900K - 1 MB.

Was awhile since it dropped to 50MB/1GB.The add is totally OK, but the crappy tracker/counter, whatever it is, isn't. I think it's still mandatory, but not sure.

Originally posted by meow
Was awhile since it dropped to 50MBB.The add is totally OK, but the crappy tracker/counter, whatever it is, isn't. I think it's still mandatory, but not sure.

Webdude just put it at fifty to please the WZ execs. It's really 100MB, he said so himself.

Back