• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone willing to sponsor my site?

I have no idea who CivicAvenue is, but just continue assuming if you must.. I don't want people to help me out by praising me to get cash i just want support, and obiviously he was just trying to help out.. But if you seriously think that i asked him to do that, then fine by me you may assume.
1) How is the hosting currently funded? I understand that you have no customers but you obviously are paying for the space the forum sits on, the domain, and possibly more.

2) What is your traffic like? Post some Awstats screenshots showing daily traffic.

3) Where are you advertising right now to get this traffic and hopefully hostees? Just give a few examples.

4) What gives you the edge? Why would somebody post 10 times and get 50MB? It seems like a small amount as free post-hosts go, but how will we know this will be successful, and therefore, gain traffic?

Ok well, it may seem like I'm currently getting no users and all of that, as I'm trying to improve the forum daily.

I've also removed the posting issue, so users can just come and signup.

The only payment system im currently using is ads in the cpanel, a one-ad clicksor ad.

Traffic, I'm amazingly getting a fair bit of lately.. I mean its a new site, but alot of my friends are telling others just to goto it..

Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits
1,204 32,592 54,210 102,032

Man, I am not him. I am me. My domain was banned/deleted because I use a reseller hosting service. I didn't know that this forum doesn't allow the domain/websites that is affiliated with resellers. Good to know anyways. But I am me, not Host4Nothing. :)

Just a side note ---why is everyone who are attacking Hosting4Nothing seem to be running their own forum service like he does? Is this a case of Competition? hmm. No sheer co-incidence for sure. hahaa

Last edited:
hosting-shack said:
because it's a cheap little scam. That oversold host is no good (I'm talking about the owner of resellers Panel, not the resellers) They oversell and treat their customers like Dirt.

What about HostingShack's signature

"The a2host Network Presents:
ImageTubes - The Best Free Image Uploading Service
[ Find your IP ] [ Free SMS Text Messaging ] [ Free Web Based Proxy Service ]
[ Free cPanel Webhosting ] [ Free blog hosting ] [ Hosting-Shack ]"

it says Free cpanel webhosting, but if you visit the site it says "Welcome to hosting-shack.net, the home of free hosting. If your wondering, we actualy don't provide free hosting, we have hosts that offer you free hosting."
:confused4

Free hosting offers aren't listed anywhere in that site either.

I am not mad at HostingShack, no animosity. But just for future reference I was just wondering how this forum's administrative system works because one site gets banned while the other freely promotes something that they aren't even offering. Isn't that a bias?

Back