• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone willing to sponsor my site?

penguman

Hi, I'm the owner of hosting4nothing.com.. I'm just curious if anyone is willing to sponsor my free web hosting company, it is new but if you can spend $5.00 USD / Month, I can give you a ad on the top of the site on every page, please post here if you'd like to help me out.. Thanks.

Very nice forum you got there man. And a very good deal. I think many people would be interested in your offer in the near future. What do you guys say?

Thanks for the reply Civic, that meant a lot ^_^. The price may change in the near future, as I'll start to be getting a few users daily, and a lot of traffic (hopefully soon).

Uhm excuse me, try looking at ip's next time you assume ay?.. Civic is just a regular user.. look at his website, then look at mine.. Yer really same person? Haha how pathetic.

Hosting4Nothing said:
Uhm excuse me, try looking at ip's next time you assume ay?.. Civic is just a regular user.. look at his website, then look at mine.. Yer really same person? Haha how pathetic.

Yea, I was about to look at your site and gladly sponsor it but this post was out of line. If you don't agree with his post then don't continue to attack his reply, then you just look suspicious.

You can simply use a proxy to sign up to mask your ip. Also, why did that user register just to praise you? Where is Civic's site?

Erm okay it is either a conspiracy(eh hm) or a BIG coincidence.

Hosting4Nothing, I might consider your offer when I get some money and your site gets more members.

Oki

Mr. Johnson said:
You can simply use a proxy to sign up to mask your ip. Also, why did that user register just to praise you? Where is Civic's site?

http://civicavenue.com/

Now you tell me that I'm "him". He praised me obiviously because he's trying to be nice? There are still some nice people these days in the world.. If he was trying to make me look good, and I was "him" then he would've replied to another post I made and been like oh yer join..

So please just get the facts right and don't assume..

Hosting4Nothing said:
http://civicavenue.com/

Now you tell me that I'm "him". He praised me obiviously because he's trying to be nice? There are still some nice people these days in the world.. If he was trying to make me look good, and I was "him" then he would've replied to another post I made and been like oh yer join..

So please just get the facts right and don't assume..

Resellers panel. Delete that link! Resellers panel is banned here.

because it ruins the hosting industry, it saturates it with many many people all offering huge amounts, all just promoting a faceless company.
plus I wish I'd thought of it first:p

royals said:
well do you have any idea why it's banned here?

because it's a cheap little scam. That oversold host is no good (I'm talking about the owner of resellers Panel, not the resellers) They oversell and treat their customers like Dirt.

I also second all that. They're useless.
Now, what do you need that $5 for? I can sponsor you, but just as Chris said, you're being suspicious by fighting back.

PM me anyway

Ok, maybe Civic isn't you. But, obviously you had him register to praise you, there is no doubt there.

Mr. Johnson said:
Ok, maybe Civic isn't you. But, obviously you had him register to praise you, there is no doubt there.

I agree. But I still think it's himself.

ResellersPanel is one hell of a business. A dark one I must say :lol:

I think we all would like some information first.

1) How is the hosting currently funded? I understand that you have no customers but you obviously are paying for the space the forum sits on, the domain, and possibly more.

2) What is your traffic like? Post some Awstats screenshots showing daily traffic.

3) Where are you advertising right now to get this traffic and hopefully hostees? Just give a few examples.

4) What gives you the edge? Why would somebody post 10 times and get 50MB? It seems like a small amount as free post-hosts go, but how will we know this will be successful, and therefore, gain traffic?

Back