• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone willing to host my site in return for advertising ??

ideavirus

Hello,

I run a inspirational site with more than 3000 uniques a month.

In anyone is willing to host my site in return for text link at the bottom of every page of my site, kindly PM me with your info, so that i can contact you.

thank you

yuri,

Lot many people i see understimate the power of a text link. Actually its unfortunate, i am not blaming anyone, don't mistake me.

One of the major benefits you get is the google PR, particularly when i place the link at the bottom of every page on my site.

Popunders are generally disliked by more users, hence i prefer a text link. I hope you can consider, let me know.

I don't generate any revenue from that site, i don't have any ads as such. Its an inspirational site.

Let me know, if u should be interested, i'll send you URL of the site under consideration.

Cheers

Originally posted by ideavirus
Hello,

I run a inspirational site with more than 3000 uniques a month.

In anyone is willing to host my site in return for text link at the bottom of every page of my site, kindly PM me with your info, so that i can contact you.

thank you

Hello,

How much disk space and monthly data transfer do you require?

Pffshhh, I ain't using my hosting account for nothing, i'll host ya with or without a link, i could care less. So long as b/w is less than 4gigs, and space needed is less than 80mb or so.

Back