• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone willing to host me?

ravenous

Hi, I have a music webzine and I only need 60MB of space. Nothing fancy or any scripting languages. Just 60MB and enough bandwidth to cover about 3000 visits per month. I also need to be allowed to upload .txt files which are used for guitar tabs and lyrics. I can put a text link or button back to your page in exchange. I am currently being hosted in Host.sk and I only need a faster and reliable server. Anyone willing to help?

Originally posted by webby
There is no such thing as unlimited

ok if you want me to put a limit then you can only use
10000TB webspace
and 100000TB bandwidth

and yes there is unlimited
we have been offering it for 6 months

unless you are a free web host then you cannot say there is no unlimited because you dont know

HostUltra, why come i cant sign up, it says something liek location not allowed or something?

Im from Europe!

???
:confused:

Originally posted by HostUltra

ok if you want me to put a limit then you can only use
10000TB webspace
and 100000TB bandwidth

and yes there is unlimited
we have been offering it for 6 months

unless you are a free web host then you cannot say there is no unlimited because you dont know

Okay, so you have an unlimited hard drive and an unlimited mbps connection to the internet? Could you hook me up with one of those? Unless you have these things, then you're really offering unMETERED webspace and transfer, because unlimited = infinite, and an infinite amount of resources is yet to be discovered.

HostUltra rulez, it is the best host atm and I really want an account... but: my site requires a MySQL db which HU doesn't have (free)

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Back