• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ANyone who accepts paypal also and got this?

Winnie

Hi.

Anyone who accepts paypal also, and gets a customer who cancels within a few hours and demands refunds and when you are late by a few hours [within 24 hours still of the refund request], they contact paypal to get a refund?

Never knew paypal would send a warning email in that case. The case has ofcourse been dismissed by paypal as refund was made in a timely manner, [can't reach the url paypal sent for the case anymore, thus I think the case has been closed, hmmm] but wondering if anyone else got this via paypal transactions.

Last edited:
Why accept paypal? It's shoddy they don't ask questions, they close your account first then ask questions freezing your money

Hi.

Yep, good point, but lots of people use paypal only, so that's another option to have besides normal credit card transactions. Paypal currently accepts credit cards also, but I am not sure about it as I personally haven't accept credit cards via it.

Winnie,

Yeah, it looks like you can accept direct creditcard transactions... But I'm not sure, could also be that the person has to get a paypal account first, it might only look as if it's processed directly...

M

Back