• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone used EVBackup/ExaVault for backups?

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Has any used EVBackup/ExaVault for secure backup space? Im in need of a reliable and secure host for backup space very soon and found EVBackup listed well in the SE`s.

Their URL:http://www.evbackup.com

Im interested to find out if I can trust them with valuable data.

I have never tried then a I have never heard of the either. But try to find out their reviews. I believe that will be useful for you

I used them and found their service to be of top standards, so +1 for evbackup from stonerocket.

Never heard them before. Their domain was registered a year ago though. However, when I looked at the prices, they are pretty high. You can get much lower prices at other companies providing similar services.

No, not yet, but surely will give it a try after knowing more about it. Anyone using can please tell their experience with it.

No, not yet, but surely will give it a try after knowing more about it. Anyone using can please tell their experience with it.

In this case you need just wait for the first feedback. Or use them. As rule first customers of any service get the best service quality ;)

I used them and found their service to be of top standards, so +1 for evbackup from stonerocket.

I have not personally used them however I know a few colleges who were also impressed with their service. A little expensive for my budget though.

Back