• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone use megabytestored as their webhost?

amnesiac

It's been almost two days since megabytestored has been offline. I "relaunched" my site on there on Monday April 1 (AEST time).

Let's just say I am not happy at all.

....and yes, I do wonder, will megabytestored actually return?

If anyone is in the same situation as myself, let me know. I'm sadly starting to really lose patience with megabytestored (and yes, I know I shouldn't complain because it's a free web host, but I will because this person made so many promises and well, you know the rest.....) :mad:

Cheers,

Amnesiac

Hi thread viewers. I have not abandoned you guys. The server that all the accounts were hosted on had serious hardware problems that I could not work out with SkyNetWeb (the dedicated server webhost I was using) and therefore I am moving the service to another location. I know that your accounts are not working right now and that the main domain is not coming up so be patient because I need to re-setup a lot of things. Keep trying back at http://www.megabytestored.com daily and we will all be back up soon.

-- alphaneutrino

Back