• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone seen a cds, latley?

I heard that cds had a few days off of work, so he posted alot. Now that he has to work, he's disappeared. He said it himself.

I'm just waiting for the, "Cds are great, you can now burn them..." talk again, LOL.

Note: cds is/was a member of the forum. A name. Not a round thing that plays music.

Funny you should mention it.

I was just wondering where he went myself. I remember asking how one goes about getting 240 posts in 5 days. He didnt answer and you all said it was spam. Whats the real story? were the posts spam?

Originally posted by Coolin
I heard that cds had a few days off of work, so he posted alot. Now that he has to work, he's disappeared. He said it himself.

gee, that's not exactly how I'd want to spend my days off from work... 200+ posts in a couple days is kinda overkill..

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
I was... so there smarty pants Nick! :)

Talk back to me like that again and we will be forced to BRAND YOU :D!

...dumb cattle :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nick
I was... so there smarty pants Nick! :)

Talk back to me like that again and we will be forced to BRAND YOU :D!

...dumb cattle :rolleyes:

lol,

This forums dangerous to my health! First my horns are stolen now I'm getting branded! What are you going to brand on me? Nicks's Unofficial cow of the month? ;)

lol,

This forums dangerous to my health! First my horns are stolen now I'm getting branded! What are you going to brand on me? Nicks's Unofficial cow of the month? ;)

How 'bout "Udder-ly stoopid cow of the month"?
or
"Moo-ron cow of the month"?

This has evolved from a respectable thread regarding cds, then transformed to a spamming flame thread between to members, how nice.

I wonder if the return of cds is gonna be good or bad...? 200+ posts in a few weeks? WoW~~~~~~ some guy. ;)

Im sort of thinking it may be a bad thing ... :)

Don't worry ... i wont overpost this time...haha... :)

Back