• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone offer unmetered dedi packages

lets think about this...dedicated server has a limited amount of diskspace, so how can anyone offer you an unlimited dedicated server?

there is such thing, but i've only seen unmetered bandwidth, not space. Basically they'll put you on a 10mbps bandwidth pipe or so.

Usually those server costs at least $400. Try http://www.webhostingtalk.com and you'll find lots of hosts offering such servers.

andrewb said:
lets think about this...dedicated server has a limited amount of diskspace, so how can anyone offer you an unlimited dedicated server?

I said unmetered, not unlimited.

Two different things

@ Raizan - I have found one lot cheaper then that, their not that expensive ;) And it's a 20mbps line which is around 6tb.

globaldc.com gives unmetered, but you really can't host any huge files or something...I asked and they said it was against their TOS plus their connection is a whooping 3mbps.

Back